Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bad Karma Butterfly

Happened to a friend of mine on friday, he doesn't want to attach his name.

Transcribed by me as told by a friend.

I was riding back from lunch on a nice sunny day, It was 12:20, and had to get back by 12:30 so I was riding kind of fast, and I just smoked a bowl. I was on a nice street somewhere in Hollywood near my work. I had just finished a Dr Pepper and rolled by a trashcan and dropped it in, I kept riding..

I had a syrupy taste in my mouth and had to spit, so I turned my head to spit in the grass, as I spit, a butterfly flew up beside me and ran straight into the spit. He fell into the grass, flopped there covered by a big gob of syrupy spit of doctor pepper.

What are the chances? what would you do? would you go back and wash him off?

No comments:

Post a Comment